The Potential Issues With the Tanker Wiring
- Damaged wire insulation with conductor disclosed, which generates sparks when touch the tanker body.
- The wiring has no water proof feature and alwaysgets short circuit during raining weather.
- The Wires do not meet ISO specification. Theinsulation is not flame retardant.
- When the wiring has some functional problems,it is very difficult to find out and solve the problem.
The potential issues may cause short circuit of the wiring, which occasionally causes
the tanker firing or explosion. To avoid the short circuit is very import！！！
ISO Standard Safety Cable
- The cable has thick insulation jacket and the average thickness of 7 core cable is more than 1.8 mm.
- The jacket of the cable meets V1 flame retardant grade. Use the fire to heat the jacket for 5s, and the cable will not fire.
- The cable is tested under -40°C 105°C 。Coiling under -40°C with 80mm mandrel，the cable will not broken.
Connectors with IP65 Water Proof
IP65 water proof connectors of main harness, with lock feature for reliable connection. No wire insulation disclosed.
IP65 AMP connector of 3 core cable,with the lock feature for reliable connection. No wire insulation disclosed.
IP65 AMP connector of 2 core cable, with the lock feature for reliable connection.No wire insulation disclosed.
ISO 1185 Water Proof Sockets
ISO 1185 Water Proof Sockets are produced with 25% fiber nylon. The cover can withstand 25,000 times of 90° Open.
The pin design can separate every circuit safely. Reduce the risk to short circuit. The painted screw nut will not loose.
Stressed seal with the cable at the back of the socket, which can keep the water moisture out of the socket.
Module design makes easy installation. The functional problem could be checked easily one by one module.
Module design reduced the inventory stock. You could design the wiring harness easily by yourself with the modules.
We have the optional module for the short-circuit protection, which could improve the electrical safety of the tanker.